Curved Casement Window
Modern Curve Design
Combine with elegance and functionality. The curved design of casement window adds streamlined elements to balcony. The window can offer large scale ventilation and energy efficiency for a comfortable living space.
Regular Color Options
Wood Color Options
WANJIA™ 60 Series Casement Window
Meets most application requirements
Greater energy conversion efficiency
Product prices are relatively more affordable
Contact Us to Start Your Tour!
Please tell us your individual needs and get a free quote directly from WANJIA™
Heat resistance performance:
Rw up to 30dB
Get Product Catalog
If you want to get more details about our casement window collection, including types, colors, sizes, hardware and so forth. Please feel free to contact us.
1. Curved Structure
- The curved structure of casement windows adds a unique visual appeal to the building while increasing natural light interior.
- Create spacious and bright indoor feeling.
- Security and seamless integration into the window frame.
- Easy maintenance, ensuring a reliable and long-lasting mechanism for opening and closing windows.
- 5mm+19A/27A+5mm double tempered glass
- Double-layer tempered insulating glass (5mm+19A+5mm) with better sealing.
4. Hardware Handle
- The Kinlong brand is as the standard configuration. Available options for choosing Hoppe, Cmech,VBH and G-U.
- Smooth operation, ergonomic comfort and durable performance.
5. Aluminum Material
- The high strength and corrosion resistance ensure the structural integrity and durability of the window frame.
- It can be treated with various surface finishes like painting and anodizing to achieve different decorative effects.
6. Sealing Performance
- Adopt double or triple insulated glass, effectively insulating and soundproof.
- Improve energy efficiency to meet different climate needs.
Our products have obtained multiple international certifications, including Energy Star, CE certification, SGS certification, ISO certification, AAMA, IAS as well as the highest standard certifications from the United States and Australia.