Modern Panoramic Glass Aluminum Casement Window
The casement window is a type of window made of aluminum and glass with modern design that opens inward or outward, typically operated by hinge. Create a large panoramic view indoors. This style is popular in both residential and commercial buildings.
Regular Color Options
Wood Color Options
WANJIA™ K80 Series Aluminum Casement Window
Meets most application requirements
Greater energy conversion efficiency
Product prices are relatively more affordable
Contact Us to Start Your Tour!
Please tell us your individual needs and get a free quote directly from WANJIA™
Heat resistance performance:
Rw up to 37dB
Get Product Catalog
If you want to get more details about our casement window collection, including types, colors, sizes, hardware and so forth. Please feel free to contact us.
1. Large View
- Offer a wide and unobstructed view of the outdoor landscape. Allow for ample natural light to flood in.
- Provide a sense of openness and connection with the surroundings.
2. Combination Window
- The combination of casement and fixed windows adds a unique visual appeal to the house while increasing natural light interior.
- Create spacious and bright indoor feeling.
3. Window Sash
- Sash width:400mm-800mm sash height:400mm-1900mm maximum sash supporting:60kg.
- 5mm+16A+5mm+12A+5mm hollow glass. It can be also made 5mm+27A+5mm double glass.
4. Hardware Handle
- The Kinlong brand is as the standard configuration. Available options for choosing Hoppe, Cmech,VBH and G-U.
- Smooth operation, ergonomic comfort and durable performance.
5. Double/Triple Glass Cavity
- Adopt an intermediate sealing structure which is divided into two parts: drainage cavity and sealed cavity. Prevent the potential damage of bad sealing at the sealing position.
6. Insulation Strip
- 35.3mm multi-cavity insulation strip. Come in various materials to suit different needs.
- It is a crucial component for casement window. Design to seal gaps, prevent drafts and preserve heat.
product testing certification
Our products have obtained multiple international certifications, including Energy Star, CE certification, SGS certification, ISO certification, AAMA, IAS as well as the highest standard certifications from the United States and Australia.